It is no secret that over the last few decades, Puerto Vallarta has rapidly become one of the all-time favorite Mexican vacation destinations. As the years have passed, the city has progressively grown into a modern oasis on the Pacific.
Although there are many more than 7 reasons why you should adopt this paradise as your yearly winter escape, let’s start with these:
- Charm and Modernity. Puerto Vallarta comes complete with the charm of any Mexican beach town. However, it also offers all the modern amenities of any city. Enjoy fabulous shopping, live entertainment, a VIP movie theatre, Uber, and much more.
- Clean Beaches. Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas are home to some of Mexico’s cleanest beaches. Visit the Blue Flag website to find out which beaches have received the award.
- Gastronomy. Puerto Vallarta boasts a long list of award-winning restaurants that are guaranteed to provide you with a gastronomic experience you won’t soon forget.
- Safety. Puerto Vallarta is recognized as one of Mexico’s safest tourist destinations year after year.
- World-Renowned Attractions. Puerto Vallarta is home to the Islas Marietas, known for their famous “Hidden Beach”. We also have beautiful botanical gardens that recently placed 5th in USAToday’s Top 10 Botanical Gardens by popular vote.
- Nightlife. There is always something to do in Puerto Vallarta. Enough said.
- Vacation Membership Resorts. A wide variety of ethical vacation membership developments exist in Puerto Vallarta. When it comes to buying a timeshare in Banderas Bay, Adeprotur is always looking out for you.
Learn more about what Adeprotur contributes to ethical timeshare and vacation membership developments in Puerto Vallarta by taking a look through our website. Owning a timeshare in Puerto Vallarta gives you the opportunity to keep coming back to visit time and time again to developments that abide by a strict code of ethics. Remember to always look for the Adeprotur stamp of approval when it comes to deciding where you’d like to buy a timeshare in Puerto Vallarta, Banderas Bay.